Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 61% more expensive than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, you would need at least €2,731 (1,801,604 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Alytus.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)