Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria vs Alytus, Lithuania
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00244 EUR / NGN
Do you live in Alytus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Alytus (Lithuania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Alytus you would need to make just about €1,591 (651,931 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)