Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.122 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,271 ($618) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (32 minutes ago)