Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.889 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,855 ($630) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)