Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.749 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 47% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,162 (2,549 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)