Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.872 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,421 (2,515 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (40 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)