Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09081 INR / MWK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,249 (410,177 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (25 minutes ago)