Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08961 INR / MWK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,973 (479,573 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)