Cost of living in Zomba, Malawi compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08952 INR / MWK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zomba (Malawi) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,389 (987,410 Kwacha) in Zomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (28 minutes ago)