Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.662 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,703 (2,984 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)