Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.515 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,465 (6,204 zł) in Zielona Góra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (22 minutes ago)