Cost of living in Zhuhai, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.901 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,590 (元13,088) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)