Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 49% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,488 (元11,197) in Zhenjiang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)