Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.539 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,696 (元4,686) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (43 minutes ago)