Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Zaria has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zaria.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18288 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,901 (196,307 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (27 minutes ago)