Cost of living in Zaria, Nigeria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18964 INR / NGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaria (Nigeria) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,247 (280,777 ₦) in Zaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)