Cost of living comparison between Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.667 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨54,429 (20,411₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)