Cost of living comparison between Zanjan, Iran and Alwar, India
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00211 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,671 (﷼ 60,903,534) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)