Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 59% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,553 (﷼ 60,519,066) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)