Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,804 (﷼ 62,335,761) in Zanjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)