Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.280 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,855 (Php28,019) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 2 hours ago)