Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.353 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,961 (Php65,766) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)