Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,436 (Php65,894) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (43 minutes ago)