Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.776 INR / HRK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 72% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,737 (13,783 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.18 (44 minutes ago)