Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,790 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.736 INR / HRK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 75% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,266 (9,153 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (44 minutes ago)