Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,367 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.445 INR / HRK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 67% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,099 (13,245 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (27 minutes ago)