Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.129 INR / HRK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 76% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,468 (5,575 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)