Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.767 INR / HRK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 86% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,969 (6,406 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)