Cost of living comparison between Zadar, Croatia and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.634 INR / HRK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 71% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,712 (13,879 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)