Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.618 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,054 (3,295 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)