Cost of living comparison between Yun-lin, Taiwan and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.117 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 72% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,059 (66,156 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)