Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 72% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,954 (31,077 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Detroit, Michigan costs $203 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Peshawar costs ₨1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)