Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.232 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 82% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,404 (29,301 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $700 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (about 1 hour ago)