Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.153 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 73% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,568 (60,187 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)