Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05759 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 138% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,041 (₩3,230,496) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)