Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05663 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 132% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,556 (₩1,599,096) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (42 minutes ago)