Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05669 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 127% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,212 (₩1,520,776) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (40 minutes ago)