Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.144 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨67,659 (руб 59,153) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)