Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,816 (¥255,972) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (20 minutes ago)