Cost of living comparison between Yokohama, Japan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 220% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨249,834 (¥387,892) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)