Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 183% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨212,408 (¥363,977) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)