Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 171% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨220,420 (¥379,581) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)