Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,242 (元8,725) in Yinchuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (42 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)