Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.108 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,270 (руб 58,883) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)