Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,025 (﷼ 45,076,959) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (43 minutes ago)