Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11112 INR / XAF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 98% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨154,545 (1,390,748 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)