Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11325 INR / XAF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 116% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,287 (744,250 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)