Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,700 (元10,060) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)