Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.517 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,846 (元4,712) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)