Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.761 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,908 (元5,011) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (39 minutes ago)