Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04774 INR / MMK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 69% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,064 (1,237,311 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)