Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 247 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04761 INR / MMK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 101% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,439 (3,433,220 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)