Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05044 INR / MMK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 130% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,624 (3,699,628 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (38 minutes ago)