Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.766 INR / SAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 103% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,232 (﷼ 8,569) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)