Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.750 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨78,125 (1,671 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)