Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.582 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨39,000 (837 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (25 minutes ago)