Cost of living in Xuzhou, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.946 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xuzhou (China) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,772 (元10,333) in Xuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (16 minutes ago)