Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.580 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,965 (元5,290) in Xingtai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (6 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (40 minutes ago)