Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,912 (元8,929) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (38 minutes ago)