Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.826 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,988 (元3,866) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (41 minutes ago)