Cost of living comparison between Xiangfan, China and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.884 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,389 (元8,437) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)