Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,653 (元11,838) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)