Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.538 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 68% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,632 (元8,126) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)