Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.771 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,633 (元5,694) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)