Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.552 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 68% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,347 (元7,804) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (37 minutes ago)