Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 126% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,235 (€908) in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (29 minutes ago)