Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 36% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,585 (元6,899) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)