Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,078 (元4,375) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)