Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 531 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.650 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,475 (2,860 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)