Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 635 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.308 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,354 (6,154 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (33 minutes ago)