Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.285 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,181 (3,838 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)