Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.393 INR / AUD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 160% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨203,456 (AU$3,959) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 280 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (31 minutes ago)