Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.587 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,995 (4,035 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)