Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.557 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,910 (6,216 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)