Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 532 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.909 INR / CAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 119% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,438 (C$3,230) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)