Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.078 INR / NAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 57% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,977 (15,750 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)