Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.619 INR / NAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 51% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,280 (11,750 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)