Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.120 INR / NAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 68% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,872 (26,734 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)