Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.979 INR / NAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,415 (26,794 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (39 minutes ago)