Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.501 INR / ANG
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 164% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,378 (ƒ 3,877) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)