Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.467 INR / ANG
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 190% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨217,506 (ƒ 5,805) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)