Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,643 (€2,282) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)