Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.799 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 147% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,097 (NZ$4,042) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (41 minutes ago)