Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.881 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,277 (元9,643) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (36 minutes ago)