Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,146 (元6,910) in Wenzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)