Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.627 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,173 (€1,673) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨600,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)