Cost of living comparison between Wellington, New Zealand and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 519 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.927 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 199% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨243,211 (NZ$5,075) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)