Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 638 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.712 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 176% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨223,914 (NZ$5,008) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)