Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.984 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,653 (R 18,188) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (43 minutes ago)