Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.497 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 49% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,375 (R 14,076) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)