Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,364 (元7,441) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)