Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.618 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,573 (元4,634) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)